Thursday, April 19, 2007

You gave me the idea

Match Peter is perfectly aware that I write about him in my blog. Why? Because I foolishly told him.

So, when I asked him if he was excited to meet me tomorrow night for our first date, he only responded with a generic answer, noting that I was going to post whatever he sent in my blog. He knows me so well already.

I accused him of stalling, that I wanted him to answer the question, and that I had been entirely too busy coloring to write about him.

So he returns my request with this:

If by excited you mean anxiously awaiting the hour of nine in the prime meridian time frame in the eastern standard time zone for tomorrow evening the 20th of April. Also know as 4/20 amongst the patchouli savvy. Than yes, yes I am excited.

Oh, I see.

No comments: