Monday, April 09, 2007

I wish I was better at this

I'm terrible at trying to relax. Not having anything to do or think about makes me nervous. Of course I've put together a list of little projects for myself, but I don't seem to want to do any of them at the moment. And plus, MADE is on. And sleeping is so much fun. I woke up at 8:30 with every intention of heading to the gym, but instead went back to bed for another two hours. I even made myself a to do list for today!

I think I have an unhealthy obsession with Match. I'm not sure why I am so desperate to find "the one." Maybe I think that if it doesn't happen soon, it will never happen. I've never been in such a big hurry to not be single. I'm not sure where this comes from, but I don't like the desperation I feel. It's completely unnecessary and needs to go away. I might call Match Dave today. Perhaps when I know he won't answer...like during work hours.

I need to pick out a book to read this week. It's one of my mini time off goals.

No comments: