Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Damn

What an evening...

First of all, I cannot remember the last time I was still awake at 1am. I'm not sure if that is really sad or a sign of my responsibility. Whatev.

A review...

1. I called Match Dave. Not only does he not live at home, he drives a Jeep Unlimited AND when he does smoke, he smokes a pipe - a tobacco pipe - which I think is absolutely hilarious. Oh, and he's actually almost 6' tall, but wanted to under shoot his height. And about the sarcasm...he just doesn't like when he can't tell if someone is kidding, or if they are just being mean. Ah yeah...ditto. He gave me his email address and told me to email him tomorrow "if I get a chance." I just don't know if I can find the time! We talked for an hour. The weird thing is that he didn't bring up hanging out, so I brought it up. He seemed agreeable. We'll see.

2. Match Peter returned my email. It is mildly hilarious. I think I'll wait four days to write him back. Sucka!

Looks like things have turned around for the moment. I had to share.

No comments: