Monday, April 16, 2007

Oh Shit

I'm not gonna lie. I'm REALLY nervous about starting my new job tomorrow. I sort of know what to expect, but I sort of don't. I'm scared shitless!

But I'll get over it. I'm sure everything will be fine. Isn't it always?

I had my aura read today.

No, I'm not kidding. It was awesome. I highly recommend it.

I discovered that I need to be better to my inner child. And it completely makes sense. I never got to be a carefree, little kid, so the chick needs some serious attention.

I went out and bought markers and colored pencils and a coloring book. I also bought one of those books where you connect the numbered dots and they make a picture. Remember? It's magical.

However...that isn't the icing on the cake.

I bought a felt poster of a pirate. I get to color it in. I have one of the palm trees and the buried treasure done so far. It's going to look so cool when it's done.

No comments: