Monday, April 30, 2007

Oh Wait! That's right...I have no patience for this bullshit

I haven't heard from Match Peter, and I don't expect to. He did leave his commemorative Patriot's cup at my apartment, along with some other "things," so who knows how important that is to him. Otherwise, I don't have the patience for this shenanigans. Yeah, he's fun, but the pros just don't outweigh the cons in this particular Match Disaster.

I know I've said this before, but I am taking a hiatus from my friend Match.com. He lies, he cheats, and he gets my hopes up just to rip my heart out and kick it while it's down. We're in a fight...and we're on a break.

I'm sure that I will still have plenty of material, so I don't want you to worry about that. I know you were stressin'.

I have other news, but it deserves its own entry.

No comments: