Sunday, April 15, 2007

Girly girl

This just goes to show you how much of a dynamo I am. It's fun for me to keep you guessing, right?

I really want Match Peter to call me. I really want to talk to him. I absolutely love the sound of his voice. He could read the Wall Street Journal to me and I would go craaaaaazy. We've been texting back and forth since I spoke to him on Friday, but no texts from him so far today. He's very clever. And I can already tell he can keep up with my extremely sharp wit (hahhaha) and that he's a social person and has real friends (eh ehm...this is a direct slam at Match Bill).

This mild desperation is, of course, not a part of the "personality" that I project most of the time in the "real" world. But I love to pretend that I am extremely confident and free of self doubt. It's so fun to think so!

But really, as most of you know, I will always revert to that little girl, just desperate for someone to love her. I hate that girl! She's such a whiny mess. I've pushed her out for the most part, but she rears her ugly head when men enter the picture. Why? If I had any fucking clue, it wouldn't be a problem. It's not like I have Daddy issues. Although...well...there are the Mommy issues.

Ew. I don't even want to think about how twisted that is right now. That's "you're paying to hear me talk" material.

Anyway, I've gotten off track.

I will NOT text, I will NOT call. It's against the rules for me to turn psycho over this one guy who is probably a creep and just wants to screw me.

I mean...odds are...

No comments: