Friday, April 27, 2007

Mr. Right Now? Is that you?

Oh Match Peter. What will I do with you?

I met him last night to retrieve my watch. I wasn't sure what to expect, but I was not expecting the events that unfolded.

Long story short, he claims we are hanging out tomorrow night. He told me he would come up with something for us to do. I'm all "whatever" because I don't trust him at all.

But since this is my blog, I'll be honest: There is something about him. What? I don't know. Am I curious to try and figure it out? YES. Should I try to figure it out. No. In the end, I know it won't be worth the effort.

Match Peter is...how do I say...a spaz. He is very animated and all over the place. I didn't know that someone like him existed. Is he a big dumb animal? Yes. Do I think we could have fun together? Yes. Do I think that it could ever be anything serious or long term?

That would be a big NO.

What's a girl to do??

I'll tell you: I'm living my life and taking it as it comes.

No comments: