Monday, March 21, 2005

Tasty!

Work continues to be soul sucking and intensely boring.

Haven't browsed for a job yet.

I think Lisa fell asleep with her eyes open for about 5 minutes earlier today and was roused by The Doll running into the trash can...again. He walks with this strange limp that I sometimes impersonate. And then Lisa tries to talk while she's laughing and can't. We *sometimes* have fun around here.

But really...what I have to write about it maggots.

Yes, that's right: MAGGOTS. I'm sure that 50 million doctors or whatever can't be wrong but...putting maggots in an open wound? I'm not usually a squeamish person but that is just fucking disgusting. Ew ew ew EWWWWWWWW.

Oddly enough, I want to see pictures of this. Despite the fact that this grosses me out beyond belief, I want to see more, know more and reach the point of almost vomitting up my Special K.

I think I'm a masochist, but I'm not sure.

It's more like...the human condition. The car crash that you have to slow down for because a part of your brain hopes that it sees blood, guts, a human head rolling around on the pavement.

I sound so sick and twisted. But I really don't think I'm alone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I did fall asleep this morning with my eyes open. If anyone else would have seen The Doll crash into the trash can, you would have lost it. Steph and I seriously did the silent laugh for a good minute until he was out of plain sight and then absolutely broke down in hysterics.

Good times.