Friday, March 11, 2005

Shiver me timberlands!

I know I promised another Employee Profile this week (finally) and I may still get to it, but first...

I have yet to mention my love of pirate jokes. There is an endless supply of them as they are all wonderfully funny, yet ridiculously simple, plays on words. Some of them are stupid, yes, that's true. But stupid can STILL be funny. Never underestimate the stupid...or the value of a terrible joke.

My favorite pirate joke goes something like this:

This pirate walks into a bar with a big ship's wheel down his pants.

The bartender says, "Excuse me, sir, but do you know you have a ship's wheel down the front of your pants?"

And the pirate says...

"Aaargh, it's driving me nuts!!"

And to give you a glimpse into my sense of humor and the ease of entertaining me, Click Here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that joke. I used to use it at least once a week.

The website.... left a little to be desired.

However, I did manage to miss vanilAAAARGH. I don't know what I was thinking...

Phan said...

Pirate jokes are amazing.