Monday, March 28, 2005

Ch-Ch-Changes

Because I'm a severly anal retentive and organized person, I feel the need to organize my thoughts a little better in this here online bloggy thing. I feel as if this blog has no real theme and I kind of want it to, only because having it be so streamlined would just fit so well into my little anal universe.

Alas, the subjects of my posts will still be varied. I'm thinking of starting a new, secret blog for just bitching about work, if only because I'm scared of being one of those people who gets fired for their blog without any sort of severence package. That would put me over the edge. As much as I don't like my job, I need to eat.

In the spirit of switching things up a bit, for my therapy and your own enjoyment, I've decided to write about why I'm so pissed off at just about everything, from the idiot who owns the company I work for to the way total strangers notice, after a five minute conversation with me, that I'm just fucking angry. Sure, that stranger is probably very insightful, but it's still a waste of energy for me to be so pissed off...all the fucking time.

So, stay tuned!

The anticipation is killing you, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great site » » »