Monday, March 14, 2005

I hate my job...again

Something needs to be done.

Something extreme and harsh and crazy and completely and utterly desperate.

I need to get out of here.

My job, my apartment...everything is making me question...everything.

It is as desperate as it sounds.

So, I need a plan. Searching and applying for jobs has not worked. What interviews I have gone on have been fruitless.

Getting money from my parents, while lucrative and easy, is not my style.

I'm not hot enough (or, actually, ugly enough) to sell my body.

BUT...and just work with me here...

I'm thinking...

And keep an open mind...

Plus Size Model.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can only be a model if you promise to be the most bad-ass model ever. You can accomplish this by wearing one of those t-shirts that says, "Please don't feed the model" and by ending every sentence with "Yeah, so, like... yeah." Also, you'll have to become some gay designer's bitch, and then parlay that into a gig as a judge on America's Next Top Model - where I insist you beat the crap out of Tyra Banks whenever she says anything about "It's all in the eyes, everything is there...."

Seriously though, if you want, I have some friends who model - one who did some plus size modeling and another who does catalog work. I've got contacts if you need them.

Phan said...

I promise to do all those things.

DO you really think I could make it?

All my dreams...come true!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
Sample cellphones http://www.wireless-driveway-alarm.info/Topamaxweightloss.html Ionamin in uk Boy irish dancing costume http://www.hair-loss-treatment-2.info/abilify_and_topamax_interaction.html Gm parts oldsmobile intrigue stock shift knobs Contact lens and swimming Of the chain cadillac escalade Journals of rhinoplasty Tattooed asian chicks web site marketing Blood pressure monitor sale