Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Remove it...and it will go away

Surprise everyone.

I am feeling that way again.

I spent a considerable amount of time this evening talking about changing my diet and taking serotonin supplements in place of what I currently take and it has made me feel almost hopeful. So this is a good thing.

However. I can't seem to win lately. I'm up, then I'm down. I'm happy, then I'm really fucking pissed off. Some consistency would be nice.

In an effort to start (clear throat) anew, I have deleted some comments that have been bothering me here, from a while ago, that some of you may be familiar with. I just didn't even want them in existence anymore. I also deleted the responses, but please just know it was nothing personal.

I need to just grab the fucking horns and stop whining.
I hope it doesn't hurt too much.

No comments: