Friday, April 29, 2005

not so black friday

Reduce your plan to writing... The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.
-Napoleon Hill

When I woke up this morning at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep, I knew that today would not be the best of days. I had been dreading it for almost two weeks.

Today holds memories for me that I don't want to relive right now. Maybe someday in the future, I'll look back on them fondly and just put them away to take out only when I feel nostalgic.

I'm a sentimental sap. I thrive off of the feeling I get when I love someone. It's so selfless and light and free. I am nuturing someone, and a relationship that I have grown so proud of.

When that feeling is gone, it is sometimes more painful than the abscence of the person, or the relationship, that I loved.

Today reminds me of that pain, but very little of the absent person.

I didn't understand that until just now.

3 comments:

Tom said...

Aren't some motivational speakers just the best? They get you so hyped up and excited. It's just so hard to do it on my own. Like I could get my head totally wrapped around how to attract black women, but trying to get myself motivated just doesn't seem to work. Hmmmm, maybe one day I'll get it when a light bulb just goes off inside my head.
how to attract black women

Anonymous said...

breast enlargement colorado

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »