Friday, April 29, 2005

not so black friday

Reduce your plan to writing... The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.
-Napoleon Hill

When I woke up this morning at 4am and couldn't go back to sleep, I knew that today would not be the best of days. I had been dreading it for almost two weeks.

Today holds memories for me that I don't want to relive right now. Maybe someday in the future, I'll look back on them fondly and just put them away to take out only when I feel nostalgic.

I'm a sentimental sap. I thrive off of the feeling I get when I love someone. It's so selfless and light and free. I am nuturing someone, and a relationship that I have grown so proud of.

When that feeling is gone, it is sometimes more painful than the abscence of the person, or the relationship, that I loved.

Today reminds me of that pain, but very little of the absent person.

I didn't understand that until just now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »