Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm so good at everything

Oh Monday. You and I, we go waaaaaaaaay back.

First off, the top story: I look completely ridiculous today. I spent quite a bit of time in the great outdoors yesterday, only to come home and immediately turn beet red. I tend to burn easily the first few times I lay out in the summer, but this is just plain idiodic. I was wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants yesterday, yet every square inch that could have possibly been burned by the sun was...and is. Even my scalp hurts. My face was saved, thanks to my SPF 15 moisterizer that I am so glad I chose to put on, even though I missed taking a shower.

I just look and feel like a complete moron.

I am also extremely unmotivated. I think I'll just buckle down and get this crap done or I'll only regret it later.

No comments: