Thursday, February 17, 2005

You know what...

I'm about ready to just say FUCK IT.

I was in the president's office today and I had a fantasy about reaching across his desk and throttling him. It was unsettling and scary, although some serious black comedy now that I look back on it. Anyway, he was blabbering some stupid shit about the "direction" that the company was going in and how I was going to have to "alter my perception of my position." I ask him how, in what way and he says...and this is RICH..."The specifics haven't been worked out yet, but you'll be one of the first to know." Great. Thanks Doll. I feel so confident in the future of this company and the future of my job.

I'm trying...I'm trying REALLY hard not to wallow here.

In other news...there needs to be much more lesbo action on the OC. This whole open mouth with no tongue thing is crap. BRING IT or just forget about it. And what's with Seth looking all cracked out? I know what someone looks like when they're tired or had their heart broken and it's just not hat bad. I thought I was pathetic. Point Pleasant happens to be my new favorite shitty show to watch. It's so unapoligetically confusing, fragmented and cheesy that I'm just eating it up...eating it up like those new TollHouse cookie candie bars. Have you tried those? Oh my god...I'm not kidding when I say I had a small orgasm. I swear to GAWD.