Tuesday, February 01, 2005

We all knew it wouldn't last long

It's amazing to me sometimes how down on myself I can be in one minute and how resourceful and strong I can be the next.

I'm blaming it entirely on hormones.

I've already got a phone interview set up for Friday with a local newspaper company for a marketing/promotion position. This is actually a newspaper that I do quite a bit of business with in my current soul sucking job AND...get THIS...the person who trained me at the soul sucking job that I had before this one works there. Weird, huh?

So, in order to get what I want out of this next situation (I mean, let's face it, I can't get shot down twice in one month, right?) I might have to tell a little white lie about my current salary...just as a way to perhaps cushion things, just a little more.

But I'm so terrible at lying.

No comments: