Monday, February 07, 2005

I am diseased

So the thing on my lip is back. I'm pretty sure it's a pimple...and I can't stop squeezing it and picking at it. It's so disgusting.

Now, as you all know, this coming weekend is unofficial "Valentine's" weekend. And I totally made that up. Seeing as I only see The Boyfriend on weekends, I have until Friday when we go out for a "special" dinner for V-Day (how ironic) for it to clear up. When I got it the first time, I was appalled that he wouldn't kiss me, or just kiss my bottom lip. Now I understand because I hardly want to touch it.

What did I do to deserve this.

I don't know what to do. It's like everything they make to put on terrible, red, hideous, scabbing imperfections just makes them look worse. I need to invent something new that actually helps. Cutting eyes and a small mouth hole out of a paper bag is sounding genius right about now.

No comments: