Friday, March 25, 2011

This shit just gets better and better

So here I am, signed into the sad excuse for an online dating site and whoooo IM's me? You guessed it: the infamous Mr. Husky.

Here is a transcript of our brief conversation:

Mr. Husky: hey hotstuff
Me:uhm hi. I thought you were dead.
Husky:oh really?
Me:ah yeah. we texted about wednesday and then I heard nothing from you. and I sent you a text yesterday and heard nothing.
Husky:you did? hmmmm......i was around in the office
Me:I just get the feeling you don't really want to meet me

After that last comment from yours truly, he signed off.

There is something strange going on here. I still think he's just mildly retarded. Buuut it could be a wife, a poor sense of self, webbed feet, receding hairline, missing side tooth...I don't know. What I do know is that I am D-O-N-E with this particular hunk of man.

Over before it even started. I suppose I should not be startled that sketch balls are using a free online dating site. Ah well.

No comments: