Sunday, March 13, 2011

Short stack

First, why would you want to message me if you a male under 5'8"? Whhyyyy?

Second, I got the following message, and I'm not sure whether or not I want to respond:

"Hello,

It's very nice to meet you, my name's Matthew. I'm a thirty year old man, living in the Florence section of Northampton. I'm new to this site, and to be honest, i'm not sure what to write in a mail to someone I have never met before. haha. Yet, I will say this.. I read your profile, and you seem like a very interesting woman, and if i may say so, you're wicked cute. haha.

A bit about myself, as I said, I'm thirty. I recently have changed jobs, which has been great. Yet, to be honest, i'm still trying to figure out, some things. Life, for most people, is an ongoing journey, of self reflection, and improvement. I am no exception to this. Now i have to decide, between two choices.. I have narrowed it down! Huzzah! haha. I plan on going back to school for computer programing, Social work, or possibly a career in early education. It's a tough call. But, till then, a kick ass job, with benefits is o-k for now. haha.

So.. I feel like i just rambled on, way.... too... much there.. so i will leave it at this. If you wanna get to know, a fun loving, charming, spontaneous, goofy as hell man, then you should totally mail me back. I hope to hear from you.

Take care,"

He's 5'8". How have things been "narrowed down" if it's between computers, social work or education? And why does everyone use the word "interesting" to describe my profile? Do I need to start handing out thesaurases?

He overuses the word "wicked" and has almost every super hero movie listed under his favorites. I like a superhero movie just as much as the next girl, but Batman Begins? Survey says...no.

No comments: