Wednesday, March 23, 2011

At least it's not heroin

I am exceedingly sleepy this morning. Coffee and candy are essential.

Last night, I received the following message:

"would you date a married guy?"

The sender has a marginal profile set up, no pictures or anything. The only info that is up is that he is 49 and married. I need someone to help me understand why a married man is on an online dating website. I suppose that some women wouldn't mind dating a married man but I cannot imagine it. Talk about a dead end relationship. You fall in love and you find yourself just hoping listlessly for the day when he leaves his wife for you. And that day never comes and all of a sudden you realize you've wasted 2 years of your life with a man who will never fully be yours. But you can't leave him because you feel as though you've invested too much time and energy.

MAN that's depressing.

I wasn't going to respond, but I couldn't resist. So I responded with "No. Never."

No comments: