Friday, November 30, 2007

And the clouds part...

SO...

No word from Match Doug. I'm very relieved. I hope he just floats away to the "land of dates that never should have happened" and that's the end of it.

EWWWWWW. It still gives me the heebeejeebees.

No word from Yummy. And that's just fine. I don't plan on calling him. After all, I'm a hot commodity!

At any rate, I used the phone number I was given on Tuesday night yesterday eve and called up Mike. His outgoing voice mail is some extremely odd jibberish set to a tune which, on first listen, was actually pretty awesome. I have a feeling that Mike has some sort of alterna-job. It seems as though he had many upon many tattoos (hot) and well...anyone who uses their cell phone for their job would most likey have their name or number or something on the outgoing message. More evidence? He called me back today...at 3:30 in the afternoon.

I really didn't think I would get a call back. First the lack of return text then the jibberish voice mail? I thought I was being Punk'd. Alas, I got a call back and an awkward (in an adorable way) voice mail.

Hmmmmm....

Hitting up the town tonight in Cambridge. Oh, it's gonna rule.

No comments: