Thursday, November 15, 2007

Yummy...now Bitter

What...the....FUCK

So third date last night with Yummy. We had a great time...especially great for me...and then he had to go and completely freak out.

He left my place and then I get texts in rapid succession about how he just broke up with his girlfriend a few months ago, he's not ready for anything serious, not looking for a girlfriend, he just wants to have fun.

I remind him...WE HAVE ALREADY HAD THIS CONVERSATION.

I tell him that if he wants to talk to me, he just needs to TALK...texting about it is such bullshit. Grow a set and call me. I tell him I GET IT. It's crystal clear. We're just having fun.

What's the problem?

Why, when I am finally at a place where I can get together with someone just for the sake of having fun and be healthy about it, this is finally the guy who actually communicates with me and sets expectations.

So now I'm trying to determine if the yumminess is worth the aggrevation. I'll get back to you on that. Because there are a few things he doesn't do that I would like him to do...and I have to weigh the pros and cons.

No comments: