Sunday, November 11, 2007

Growing weary of the yummy.

I think I'm already bored.

In an surprising turn of events, his Yumminess took me out to dinner on our second date last night. He's bizaar, just completetly strange in how he interacts with me. I can't even really describe it. I think he's being really guarded (maybe he had his heart broken?) but doesn't seem he has the emotional maturity to understand that about himself. But then he'll say something that makes me second guess that assumption, and I throw my hands up in the air and go back to looking at him as purely a sexual object. It's...weird. For right now, he's great for the ego. And while I doubt it will go anywhere past the physical, he is fun.

Match Scott continues to email me strange questions like "What's your sweetest fantasy?" What kind of question is THAT...what does that MEAN? All I can do is shake my head. Do I keep up this ridiculous email charade? Ugh.

BNS emailed me three times between Friday night and this afternoon. I don't know a nice way to tell him he needs to go easy or that there's only so many times you can tell a girl she's cute before it seems you don't really mean it. I also can't in my right mind let him pay tomorrow night. It's already on the friendship tip.

I read a phew pages of Mortgages for Dummies today. Progress.

I think my DVD player is broken. But my computer seems to be working just great so that's something.

And I REALLY don't want to go work tomorrow. But I have to. One more week until a whole week off. Phew.

No comments: