Saturday, November 24, 2007

Oh I hate her

Roommate Super Douche is here with her boyfriend. They have the TV AND her stereo on (complete with Jamaican Christmas version of "Frosty the Snowman") on FULL BLAST. I might kill myself.

My birthday was yesterday. It was fine. Let's not dwell on it.

So I winked at this guy on Match yesterday while in the hotel using free internet. He emailed me and asked me for my number and he has already called me, wants to hang out tomorrow. Someone moves fast. He likes to run. Hope he's not disappointed to learn that it's my least favorite thing ever. From looking at his picture, it seems Match Doug is one of those guys who never closes his lips. You know the type, I know you do. Sort of lack-jawed. It's not that his mouth isn't closed, it's that his lips didn't follow suite. Call me crazy, but that will definitely annoy me.

The music has moved onto "It's beginning to look alot like Christmas," Jamaican style. Yeah, she's dead.

No comments: