Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hurry Hurry!

I'm a bit short on time but wanted to give you a few updates. I know you're all chomping at the bit.

1. The date with Match Doug on Sunday turned out to be surprisingly fun. I drank a bit too much and blabbered on AND ON about myself. He didn't seem to mind. He didn't offer to pay the check, and we split it, which I shouldn't be hung up on but I kind of am. We made out for a bit. And I'm not sure if I actually find him attractive or I was just lit. He deserves another viewing. Not so many beers this time. Needless to say, I've been invited over his place tonight for pizza, made from dough in his...bread machine. I'm bringing beer. If you all remember, Match Bill ALSO made me pizza from dough he made in his...bread machine. Hmm...

2. His Yumminess has been pretty silent this week. He texted me on Monday asking about plans for this week and, since I'm booked solid, I was vague. He must not have liked it, because I haven't heard a peep since. Whatev.

3. Last night, while out for yet another birthday celebration (hooray!) I was playing an impromptu game of trivia at a local pub when, much to my delight, an attractive man approached my table and HANDED ME HIS PHONE NUMBER. Uhmmm....what...just...happened. I was looking OK but not stellar by any means. And I was half in the bag. I tried to text him some nonsense and have not received a response. The theory is that maybe he doesn't "do" texting. That would certainly be silly. At any rate, I'll call him tomorrow. His name is...Mike.

4. Lots of action on Match right now with some promising candidates. I'm BACK, baby!

No comments: