Tuesday, November 06, 2007

But really....

I need to go running in the rain until I can't breathe and my legs give out.

It's either that or eating 6 of those 100-calorie packs with a half gallon of milk on the side.

Or I make the phone call first (oh sorry, you haven't been in my head all day so you don't already know that I've been obsessing about whether or not I'll hear from the Yummy 24 year old ever again), which some people are telling me to do (men) and other people are telling me not to do (women). Ugh I'm so confused! Why do I even LIKE this guy, and his yumminess cannot be the only reason? I know there's another reason. There has to be. But what? WHAT IS IT?

And why am I so insecure as to think he won't call. Am I that bitter as to have NO expectations?

Shit. Boys make me crazy. Maybe this is a sign that I'm not ready yet for The Big Show. Or that 24 year olds have only one life function, and that is to be yummy.

Everything happens for a reason, right?

No comments: