Tuesday, December 04, 2007

So much can happen in 5 days

I've been really conflicted about writing regarding my recent dating life events.

The main reason: So far, it's a great thing, I don't want to jinx it.

I think I've told most of you who read this here blog-o-rama about the coolest thing that has ever happened to me (Ok, top 10) and for those of you who I haven't told...I'm sorry, but I can't keep track. I started re-telling the story to someone this morning who I had already told. Whoops.

In addition to me not wanting to jinx "it" by putting "it" in the blog, I also just haven't had so much time to sit down and write the poignant, funny and ridiculously witty entry that I know you have all come to expect.

Of course there is a part of me that thinks it will, at some point (sooner or later) all come crumbling down and then I'll rant and rave about it...here...

But until then, you'll just have to ask.

In other news, Match Doug got the "Dear John" email and reacted to it well. I sent an email that wasn't an obvious display of my distaste for him. After all, Karma can be a bitch.

No comments: