Thursday, December 27, 2007

Don't mind if I do

So one of the things that I really like about myself is that when I'm not happy, I do something about it. Go me. That deserves a pat on the back.

I told my roommate today (not Super Douche, the other one...you know, that I actually like) that I need to live in my own place. I was a bit nervous about relaying the news, but she was great about it. Bless her, really. I'm so relieved. Like I used to say when I was little (how cute was I?)...I feel like a hundred dollars.

Also, I have a new crush. We'll just call him "The MC" for now. Who knows where it will go, but he's fun and he makes me laugh and he's showering me with attention and compliments, which I need right now. I met him last week...when I got way too drunk.

More good news...Tomorrow is Friday and I get to see a very dear friend who I miss immensely. I will probably cry a bit when we embrace. But it's cool...I know she'll understand.

I'm happy the last couple weeks are finally over and I can see light at the end of the tunnel. It was a toughie.

Thanks for hanging in there...

No comments: