Sunday, December 09, 2007

ARGGGHHHHH

The holiday season does this to me. It's too stressful.

I even started to get into it today, I swear I did. I was listening to Christmas music and everything. It was quite the out of body experience.

So one of the things that I was supposed to buy for my niece for Christmas is SOLD OUT. How does this happen? Uhm...MAKE MORE OF THEM.

What else...

Oh, so I'm dating someone exclusively. I know, I know. I haven't filled you all in. I'm sorry but I've been a bit crazy about it. Like...thinking he's a great guy and I'm gonna mess it up at any second. Good thing is, he's thinking the same thing. We're both pretty stumped when it comes to "dating" and both admittedly bad at it. But we've also both learned from our prior relationships (dare I call them "mistakes"?) and we don't want any repeat episodes. But he has a really cool job and, after about a week of knowing him, he seems like a decent guy.

But there is STILL plenty of time for him to turn into a douche bag.

Because I'm annoyed at the world right now, it's not the best time to go into it further. I'm trying to think positive and la la la.

Ugh...bedtime I think.

To my Jewish readers...Happy Hanukkah!

No comments: