Monday, December 24, 2007

Man Children strike again

It's not a good sign when I'm the only one I know with balls lately.

I'm not sure if somewhere along the line in the 70's and 80's, Mom's went a little overboard with coddling their sons. Whatever the reason, I'm currently paying the price.

I've been emailing with Match Justin for a couple weeks now. A week ago today, I emailed him my phone number. I'm learning that it's a good litmus test. I got an email back from him suggesting we hang out this Thursday and that he would call me this weekend. At the end of the email, he included HIS phone number.

Starting to sound familiar yet??

When I got home last night, I had an email from him (no phone call) telling me has had more holiday celebrating to do than predicted and will not be able to hang out on Thursday but "certainly wants to get together."

UGH...really? He must know eH Chris.

I'm not returning the email, nor am I using his phone number. I very much doubt he will grow a set and actually use my phone number, so I'm sure I'll never hear from him again.

Do I need to give lessons? MAN is this frustrating! I'm normal (it's all relative) and I date online. There has to be a guy who has a set on there somewhere! Right?!?!

But honestly, I'm feeling much better about everything. Despite it all.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: