Tuesday, January 08, 2008

So Big!

WELL today was a busy day.

After work, I drove to the real estate agent's office and signed my Tenant At Will Agreement for my new apartment. I wrote two checks for more than I think I've ever written a check. It was sort of like right after I drove my new car off the lot two years ago...exciting, scary and...scary.

Than again, I wasn't dealing with cash at that time. Today was cash...

Then (once again) I came home to the smell of rotting old man and overflowing trash cans. After I took a breath, I realized that I wasn't even annoyed anymore. I'm counting down the days until I can get the hell out of here.

This is such a huge step, something I've been looking forward to for a long, long time. Perhaps I am just in disbelief that it's finally happened.

I did out the budget, I did the homework. I'm OK.

I think.

No comments: