Monday, January 21, 2008

Poooooooooo

Don't get me wrong...I'm very excited about having my own place. All of a sudden though, I am fearing loneliness. Isn't that a bit strange? Coming from someone who basically can't stand other people?

(Then again, I am supposedly a "people person" so who knew)

Well, it's true. And I know it's natural for me to freak out about such a big change. And question everything. It's what I do best.

Other than that, so far so good with the move. My parents are being amazingly supportive and generous, I really don't know how I would even cope without them. I can safely say I appreciate them now more than ever.

Other family members, however, are on my shit list. You most likely know who you (or they) are.

The date with Match Greg was just...eh. He's a nice enough guy and even has quite the sweet side. Not to be judgemental (but it's my blog and I can do whatever the hell I want), he's a bit...dumpy. Kind of like he doesn't care too much about what he looks like. And he looks older than his age, and not in a good way. And he was VERY late to meet me.

Am I being too picky?

When he asked me if he could see me again, I said "Yes." What else do I say? To be honest, the thought of kissing him makes me queasy. Sigh. I'm a terrible person.

I don't think I've gotten "you know who" out of my system yet. There is a VERY large reminder of him on the side of the highway on the way to my new place. That really stinks. To think...leaving my current neighborhood would be a nice fresh start. Damn him for being part of a Boston mainstay. DAMN HIM!

But then I think of my loving and adorable AL and her amazing words of wisdom..."He's a loser anyway."

Days until Match.com membership ends: 6.

No comments: