Friday, January 11, 2008

It's been a hell of a week

Where do I even begin?

My new place is all set for a February 1st move in, which is great because Super Douche decided to cut all of the utilities in my current place for the month of February. She also claims lovely roommate and I owe her back payments for the Gas Bill. Reeeeally? I have requested to see said bills.

There was a bit of a scare with the new place...something about the fee to the realtor...but it was cleared up as soon as I threatened to put stop payments on my security deposit and first month's rent checks. Ah...threats always work.

SO...WEST Revere...Here I come! Watch out!

Work has been insane this week. We are restructuring and moving people around, not to mention all of the financial crap (and drama) that comes with trying to close 2007. (I'm still at work, on a Friday night, as I write this).

Match Justin flaked out yet again on our plans...via email. I didn't write him back. Waste of my energy. If he actually wants to go out on a date with me (which I highly doubt he does), he can call me. Period.

I'm a bit nervous that my Match account has almost expired, I won't lie. I feel like it's always a bit of a back up plan. (Bored on a Monday night? Let's look on Match!) What's good is that I can always renew, if I feel so desperate and lonely that I find it necessary. Now that I'll be living alone, this may be the case. However, it will no longer be in the budget (clever, clever).

Speaking of the new budget, it may get a bit tight, especially after I buy everything I need for the new place, including a washer and a dryer. But I kind of don't care at this point. I'm ready to drain the savings (within reason) to love where I live. Tax time (and hopefully a fat return) will be of assistance.

What else? I'm exhausted...and I have so much to do this weekend.

But really...bring it on. It's not like I have a date or anything.

No comments: