Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"If all else fails, you can blame it on me"

One of my favorite BNL lines.

Appropriately, it's how I feel today.

Most of the time, I can handle the unending cycle of people coming to me for advice, help or guidance. Most days, I welcome it. So many people in my life, in my work, they need something from me. And while it's great to feel needed, I've just had enough today.

I'm being selfish today. Apologies in advance.

Not having all the pieces together in my new place is making me uber cranky. I can't get cable and internet until the 9th of February. I have pure static now when I plug the TV in. Someone suggested rabbit ears...but I've spent so much money lately, I can't justify them. What this means is that I cannot watch The Idol.

There is also an additional piece of furniture that my parents are giving me to complete the living room. Trash day is Saturday, so I can get rid of all the empty boxes. The washer/dryer come on Saturday as well.

The commute is OK, it's just a matter of getting used to it.

I think I will feel better after this week is over. Or I hope I do.

The other reason I'm cranky? I'm still so sad...I had an upsetting dream last night about a certain recent flame who dumped me over lunch. Ugh...I need to get over it and move on already.

No comments: