Monday, January 31, 2005

Stop sucking

I still haven't heard from The Boss Man. I think he has ripped my heart out of my chest and left me with indescribable pain. It's just awful. Supposedly, I will hear from him tomorrow or Tuesday. I'm not holding my breath.

Just spoke with Pam, the super bubbly recruiter who continues to be my best friend. Not that I mind...God Bless her for having that much energy all the time. I don't care if it's all an act or even if it's drugs. It makes me feel special. She said she's still trying to get a hold of The Boss Man. I have a feeling that, it being the week before the Stupid Bowl (no, I didn't stutter), that he's pulling his hair out and hoping that he makes it through.

I would like the torture to end soon. Just tell me whether or not I have a new job. Please. Then I can move out of my ridiculous apartment and maybe, just maybe, be a little bit more motivated to get out bed in the morning. I've started setting my alarm for an HOUR before I actually have to get in the shower. It's like I've entered some parallel universe and I've been drugged once it's time to get out of bed and drag myself across the street.

Speaking of my shithole...a new idiot moved into the single downstairs. Unbeknownst to him, we each have designated parking spots in our small driveway. When I came home last night, his shitbox Toyota was in mine. I'll have to knock on his door (maybe with a housewarming gift) and set him straight. It's a good thing that no one pissed me off too much when I got home last night because I was spitting fire. The only thing I could think to do was crawl into my bed and pass out. It seems to have done the trick.

Keep your eyes open for further installments of the Employee Profile series. I have to go drop off the dirty clothes that have been sitting in my backseat for about a month now.

No comments: