Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hookup.com

Somewhere along the line, Match.com has become the virtual bar filled with horny people, just looking for that hot hook up. When did this happen? I'm not sure. I think some time shortly after I joined. It's a bummer, but at least I know it now. It helps to justify and explain quite a bit. I'll see out the rest of my paid membership but then I'm done. I've been told I should try e-harmony...we'll see. I might take a break for a while from the virtual dating world. Overall, it doesn't seem to suit me.

SO. I'm watching the American Idol finally and most of it is pretty boring...and this is pretty typical. Clive Davis has one foot in the grave...still. Carrie Underwood's hair keeps getting bigger. Kelly is still amazing. Jennifer Hudson thinks her shit doesn't stink (and well, it doesn't). Ryan is amazingly sarcastic. Tony B., Smokey, Gladys, those weird people that Melinda sang with...

Some surprises: They seemed to have let Justin Guarini (and his hair) in the building. They have let Sanjaya sing again...and it's the worst performanc he had all season. Really? The finale could have done without this little extra tidbit. Ew. He's so awful. Green Day singing John Lennon? Nice.

I voted for Blake three times last night. I am almost positive that Jordin will win the title. They will both be wonderfully rich. Good for them.

No comments: