Monday, May 14, 2007

dirty little secrets

I came home from work, started to undress to put on my sulking clothes, and realized that the internet was once again working.

So I sit here in my underware, ready to confess.

I logged into Match. It is May 14th...not quite June 1st.

I had 1 wink and 1 email in the last two weeks. The wink was from a friend, even though I TOLD him not to wink at me.

So that leaves the one email. It was entertaining and promising, but the profile is...no longer available.

I can't say I'm surprised or disappointed. This just reinforces that Match sucks.

But since I'm not a quitter, I just spend 20 minutes rewriting my profile. It's short and to the point. I think I finally figured out how to say who I am and what I want. So that was cool.

Let's see if the fish take the bate.

No comments: