Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Why are you so lame?

Match Mike has yet to use my phone number and continues to email me. I have now officially lied to him about "being tied up at work" and not able to hang out with him tomorrow night. Granted, I did get a more tempting invitation today, but whatever. This guy is just annoying me with his dating retardedness.

Alice has written me the perfect "Dear John" letter to send to Mike. I've pasted it below:

Mike,
Thanks for the offer to go out again. I think you're a really nice guy and we had some really great conversation when we went out. But to be honest, I don't think it's fair to lead you on when you could be dating girls who are more your type. I got a great vibe from you but it was definitely more along the friend line then on any romantic level. I certainly don't want you to take this as rejection because I know that can sting but we're both on match to meet the right person for us and I feel like you are not it for me. Thanks for a great time, good luck finding someone else (which should be no problem. You're a great guy)

P.S.-You resemble a Yoda bobble head that a Star Wars Geek would hook to his VW Gulf with bumper stickers saying, "May the Force Be With You" and "Lord of the Rings Rules" and the eye twitch kind of creeps me out like a strobe light in a gay club. Thanks for the free drinks sucka.

It's perfect, isn't it?

Bill said to me on our date last weekend that there really weren't that many "cool" people on match and we need to stick together. I agreed that yes, I was cool and it was very difficult being me.

The Idol is on. I must go.

No comments: