Sunday, February 18, 2007

"Who claps like that?"

I just hung up with Bill after about an hour and a half. I'm not sure what we spent an hour and a half talking about, but I do remember one highlight that had me laughing so hard I was curled up in the fetal position with stomach cramps.

Bill loves American Idol, as do I. All I said was "Paula" and he started a two minute monologue on how she claps. It was...amazing. It went something like this:

"Have you seen how Paula claps? Most people keep one hand stationary and then use the other hand to drive into the stationary hand to produce a clap. And most people keep their fingers closed while doing do, too. Not Paula. Paula claps with BOTH hands, just palms touching. It makes no noise. She spreads her fingers out as wide as they can spread and always brings her hands above her head...(voice gets quieter) It's actually really awesome."

Bill. Oh Bill.

No comments: