Sunday, February 25, 2007

Weak in the knees, but not in that "I just need to get some" kind of way

WELL. Last night was the second date with Match Bill.

So far, I cannot find anything wrong with Bill. Last night, I took the 5 minute walk over to his apartment and he made me fancy food (an experimental dish for him, nonetheless), which was as good as, if not better than, anything I've ever eaten in a restaurant. Then we watched a terrible movie that we both made fun of through the whole thing. Then we talked/made out for about 4 hours. There was way more talking and snuggling. I got over there at 6pm and I didn't leave until 1:30am. As Bill said "It's almost like a shift."

But let me just throw this out there: The making out wasn't the hungry, "I can't wait to take your clothes off and ravage you" type of making out. It had the potential to be, of course, but somehow it was kept low key. I'm at a bit of a loss for words to describe it, actually. Shocking, I know.

And this is me not questioning it or over analyzing it. See?

Some other things I found out about Bill:

1. His cat isn't crazy about me, but she does see me as competition, obviously. I kept telling Bill that he is SO that cat's bitch. No question. He denies it, of course.

2. Bill's apartment is gorgeous. Well, anything is nice compared to my place but still...this place is amazing. Three (small) bedrooms, huge kitchen, laundry room, dining room, living room. All hardwood floors and recently renovated but still not that bleach white generic kind of place. His decorating is plain but still very coordinated and pleasant. And...wait for it...wait for it...Bill owns this place. That's right. He doesn't rent it. It's a true Condo (way more than 550 square feet, Yoda) and he pays a mortgage. Uh huh. He's also the "Condo President" which is just precious.

3. I knew Bill had great legs, but it was just last night that I noticed his ass. Uhm...yeah.

4. Bill and I weigh about the same. He's pretty skinny as in, skinnier than me but taller. We'll see how that rolls. It is nice to have to point my head up just a bit to kiss him. That's not bad at all.

5. Although I knew Bill was really smart and had done well for himself, it's even more so than I thought. Did I mention that he owns his beautiful apartment that is 5 minutes down the street from me? DID I?

6. A very quick, visual assessment tells me that he is *eh ehm* well equipped.

He invited me over to watch the Oscars tonight. So...I'm going to try really hard not to mess this up and not sleep with him on the third date.

Wish me luck!

No comments: