Tuesday, February 20, 2007

There is just so much to talk about

A few updates on Bill and Mike.

Let's get the shorter story out of the way first.

Mike. Oh Mike. Mike has no game. I emailed Mike my phone number after our first date and, instead of calling, Mike emailed me his number. All I can do is shake my head. He wanted to go to the MFA on Monday. It was too soon for me and I wanted to spend my day off doing mostly nothing. So I told him I had to work. So it looks like we'll hang out on Thursday now. I do want to go out with him again, if only for additional blog material. I can't wait to hear what he will suggest we do. Something extremely bland, I'm sure.

Bill. Oh Bill. Bill is fucking hilarious. Everytime I think of his tirade on Paula's clapping, I chuckle out loud. Note to self: Try to avoid thinking about this in a client meeting.

Since we spoke on Sunday night, we've been exchanging several emails on a daily basis. He is taking a training class for work and has been telling me about the teacher. Here are some excerpts:

"my class is actually pretty good. The teacher is unintentionally funny, she keeps making inadvertant suggestive comments and doesn't realize what she's saying."

"she just drew a penis on the white board. she claimed it was a database connection, but I'm getting suspicious of her motives."

I told him to watch himself if she followed him to the bathroom and also not to leave his glass of water unattended.

"teach seems to have cooled on me."

Then...

"I think its on again... I just asked teach if there was a way to change the Font of a certain window. And she was like 'Yah, you go here and here, and then you can change it to whatever, like Courier New.' And I was all 'That's exactly what I wanted to change it to.' Now she wants to have all my babies."

Yeah. This last quote is exactly something random that I would have come up with. It rules.

I'm waiting for him to suggest what we do this weekend. Waiting...

The Idol is on tonight...top 24 guys. Yes! My fruity cocktail and I are counting down the minutes.

No comments: