Monday, October 29, 2007

News news news

So much to review! Where to start...

1. The Red Sox won the World Series. It didn't even seem hard. I wanted it to go seven games.

2. I replied to a "men seeking women" posting on craigslist last week (in my defense, it was printed out and handed to me), from some dude referring to himself as "T" (should have known!) and haven't gotten a response since I sent my picture. That makes a girl feel good. But...I asked for it.

3. I had the most fun I've had in a very long time on Saturday night. You know who you are, ladies...DAMN you're a good time!

4. On same aforementioned Saturday night, I witnessed a smack down, drag out girl fight. Eve (as in "Adam and...") vs. Bar Wench. In a crosswalk. Hairpulling was prominently featured. 1:30am. Just fantastic.

5. Also on Saturday night, I talked to a guy...wait for it...who was SO CUTE. And who ASKED ME FOR MY NUMBER. And I GAVE IT TO HIM. I looked like hot ass, too. (Remember how humid it was?) Miraculous! In typical single in the city fashion, I won't hold my breath for his call. It would be nice, but life goes on. No matter what, it was very a self affirming event.

Hooray!

No comments: