Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Miracles can happen

Imagine my surprise when I received another email from eH Chris last night, post his email from last week giving me his phone number...after I had already given HIM my number in yet another previous email. Perhaps he realized he was retarded and a puss because his email was all "I was going to call but I didn't want to bother you while you were with your family." I wrote him back and told him the beauty of cell phones is that I can choose whether or not I want to be bothered. It totally has an "off" button. I don't get an electrical zap or anything everytime my phone rings. Now THAT would be bothersome.

Duh.

Needless to say, he got the picture because he called me about 20 minutes later. I was watching my new favorite show so I let it go to voice mail. Does that make me a little evil? Perhaps. Let him sweat a little, now that he's grown a pair.

No comments: