Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I must be ovulating

Yes, it's true. And unbelievable, I know.

There is now even more reason to buy that Magic 8-Ball.

But for the most urgent question at hand (see previous entry), I don't need it. Last night, eH Chris once again emailed me asking if he could call me. When I did not respond to the email he of course did not call and instead...sent another email.

Wow...

WOW!

Both eH Chris and Match Frank are way off the reservation. Both are, for their own reasons, Date-iots. That's a Dating Idiot for those of you not in the know.

It's my blog. I can make up words.

I wouldn't usually just blow these Date-iots off with no explanation and leave them hanging, as I would never want to be left hanging.

But these guys? These guys don't even deserve an explanation. That's how completely frustrated and perplexed both of them have made me.

And I know...it's a collection of things that have put me in this state. But I'm going to project and blame it all on them.

It's OK as long as I know I'm doing it.

And if you're reading this and you're in a happy, loving, healthy relationship, please don't tell me about it. In fact, I'd like you to lie and tell me how lonely and miserable you are. I'm happy for you, I really am. But I just don't have the strength to pretend to your face. I hope you understand.

Meanwhile, I've eaten an entire box of macaroni and cheese and there are some cookies hidden somewhere that I need to find. The stress of the Red Sox game is the only reason I am emotionally eating.

The Magic 8-Ball says so.

No comments: