Thursday, June 30, 2005

"that boob is really big"

I had a conversation last night with Pretty Miss Lisa about my enormous right boob. It's quite a bit larger than the left one. That's, uhm, my left.

In my profile, I mention how much I hate my boobs. It's really just the one boob I'm not fond of. I have no hard feelings toward the other, more perky, less troublesome boob.

I'm surprised I haven't written about it until now. Maybe because it's been bothering me a whole lot more lately.

Unlike the majority of women my age, I can't wear cute tube tops or anything without a bra. A strapless bra is an extra challenge and requires severe padding and half a role of double sided tape. This makes the summer extra challenging. I won't even dwell on the bathing suit scene. Let's just say I've spent many a Saturday afternoon pouring over bathing suits in the fitting rooms at Macy's only to leave empty handed, my face streaked with mascara.

So, I've decided after speaking with Pretty Miss about this that, once the new health insurance kicks in in November (yes, that long), I am going to meet with a plastic surgeon and get this taken care of.

I'm not a vain person, but I'd like to look cute in something strapless. Just once.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss Stephanie failed to mention that we had said conversation during the commercial breaks of "Dancing with the Stars." If its not one reality tv show with this girl, its most certainly another. With that said, her chest would look even more *fantastic* if right boob were a tad smaller. That's all I'm saying.

Anonymous said...

Make sure to start filling up your boob jar fund for November

Anonymous said...

Ohhh! I'm so excited! Let me know if you have any questions or want to jibber jabber about the process. I can give you all the gorey details you want! The boob jar fund also sounds like a great idea. You will need said funds for all of the sexy tops you will go crazy buying!
-Boob Job Advocate 4 Life!
(aka Araxie)

Phan said...

Oh the support! Man do I need it for that one side. Thanks ladies...and Thleen, I just know that's you. :)

Unknown said...

Just a word of advice - you should do a pre-certification screening with your insurance company and surgeon to find out exactly what's covered by your medical insurance before you have the procedure done. Health insurance often will not cover plastic surgery that it finds to be "medically unnecessary" regardless of how necessary you may think it is.

Phan said...

Thanks Committed. I've recently become aware that this might cost me a large chunk of change. But, I did find a suitable bathing suit the other day and you can hardly Tell. Hopefully that's the start of something better.

Anonymous said...

What a great site Isuzu manufacturing management http://www.drug-information-acyclovir-zovirax.info/valckenierrenault.html Alarm boomerang car Driveway repair on long island