Friday, June 24, 2005

can YOU feel the love tonight?

I have to admit that I really lost my shit last night. It wasn't pretty and there was much incoherent blubbering and desparate phone calls involved. I'm holding on by a very thin thread this morning. My current job makes me so miserable (I know, I know...waaaaaaaaaah). I don't want you all thinking I'm just a miserable piece of shit all the time. I'm really not. Just when I'm here...and I only write when I'm here lately. The thought of going home and getting on my computer there makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a dull implement, so I'd rather not.

With that said, I want to thank those of you who have posted comments, listened to my bitching, laughed AND cryed with me and just over all rule. Just when I get so discouraged and think there are too few good people left in the world, there you all are, shiny and happy and ready with overflowing encourgement. *sniff* A special thanks to The Momma, who listened and reassured last night better than any therapist could.

In current news, I have yet another phone interview at 2pm today with some head honcho from HR about THE JOB. I'm hoping that this will be the last of it. I spoke with my cousin (one of my saviors yesterday) and she reassured me that many companies are this "thorough" and she went through a similar experience herself. Good. Because I was really starting to think that I was going from one hellish experience to another.

I'm going away to the western depths of Massachusetts this weekend. For all of you not from this sparkling state, The West is a completely different world from The East. Worcester is NOT West, it's CENTRAL, and anything east of Worcester is EASTERN. I know it isn't a big state, but rules are rules. I'll be visiting some sexy girls who I haven't seen in quite some time. It will be THE BALLS (as long as I don't get eaten by a westernite or a bear).

No comments: