Monday, June 27, 2005

Success!

"I don't hate you."
A direct quote from The Doll after I broke the bad news. How professional of him.

I gave my notice today here at Meaningless Advertising Company #1 and was met with great disdain. The Doll looked as if he would either cry, scream, throw up or do all of those things at once. Then he attempted to get out of me why I was leaving. I was vague enough as not to burn any bridges but specific enough that his head might have come about an inch out of his ass. Still, I highly doubt it will change anything. Then he very half-heartedly tried to "convince" me to stay, all the while talking about how it doesn't matter because I've already made my decision. Well, yes. So very true.

Now, not to toot my own horn, but I really can't picture this place functioning non-chaotically without me. I monitor just about everything that comes in and out of this office and I will have to leave a long list of directions for the duration. Poor bastards.

Last Day: July 8th

First Day at Successful Recruiting Firm #1: July 18th

You know what that means?

STEPHANIE GETS A VACATION.

(huge smile)