Monday, June 06, 2005

a return to normalcy

Apparently I couldn't keep up this whole "nothing to complain about" charade for very long. Who was I kidding? Only myself, I'm sure. There's quite a bit of lost time to make up for, here.

ONCE AGAIN, I am single handedly holding down the fort here at Meaningless Advertising Company and as soon as I walked in this place, I turned into a raging bitch. Apparently my task today is to relay updates from the Land of the Obvious. I don't want anyone to talk to me. It's going to be a long day.

Second Job Interview for successful recruiting firm #1 is on Friday. I had to take the whole day off from this hell hole because it will be four hours of job shadowing plus a two hour interview with the Area Manager. I'm not sure if I really want this job or if I want to hold out for something that pays even MORE money. But then I think I'm getting greedy. I'm only 24, after all. Slow it down!

I had a great weekend. I'm a shiny, happy person when I'm not here. Cross my heart.

No comments: