Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Scrab's Wart

Hello hello.

The groin is fine, for those of you who were wondering. It was unbearably intense pain for most of the day on Friday, but by the evening (+ three Mich Ultra's) I was feeling grand.

Work has been busy during the end of last week and beginning of this one. Busy is good. Busy is also annoying. I go back and forth.

My new friend Scrabulous ("Scrab") has been taken down from Facebook. This is TRAGIC and sad. I know some of you share my pain. Scrab and I were just starting to really feel something for each other.

In other (disgusting body) news, I have finally come to terms with the fact that I do in fact have a wart on the bottom of my foot. I've been in denial about it for a looooong time, and trying to pumice it off, dig it out, amongst other self mutilating methods. It just keeps re-surfacing.

Sigh. Yes, it's a Plantar's Wart. This means I have HPV...on my foot. This also means that it's highly contagious.

So if we've ever shared a shower, I'm super sorry. Really I am. You may have Herpes on your foot, too.

(SAD)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

As a former roommate/shower-sharer, I would like to verify that my feet are wartless and it is not from me. I think that superdouche pumiced her entire body and then naired it before exposing it to mass quantities of UV light in the tanning beds, so it's probably not from her either. Anyhow, I feel your pain and I'm here for you sister.

Phan said...

I'm not sure where I picked up. It doesn't so much matter. I just wanted to warn others.