Friday, February 01, 2008

I wouldn't call it a conclusion but the weather matches my mood

I've been at work since 7:40 this morning. I woke up early, got ready quickly and BOOM I was here.

Work totally sucked today. I was basically called stupid and incompetent. So that was shitty.

The washer and dryer get delivered tomorrow, God willing. I hope all goes well. I don't think I can handle a snag in that glorious plan. I wish cable and internet came tomorrow, too. Alas...another week we wait. If I can freshly launder everything at my convenience, I can most certainly go another week without cable and personal internet.

I was supposed to have date #2 with Match Greg tonight, but I called it off. I sent the "I am taking a break from dating because I'm going through some shit" email. It's not anywhere near a lie this time, but I really wasn't all that into Match Greg anyway. I just know when I am, and when I'm not...and I wasn't.

Of course, Christian Bale (aka my one and only celebrity crush) could walk up to me right now and offer me his hand in marriage and I would probably be all "Meh...I'm set, thanks."

I have plans with a former (male) roommate next week for a "date." I'm not sure what that means exactly. When I moved out of that place in June, he was dating someone pretty seriously. I have no idea if they are still dating, or if he's joking about us going on a "date" or...what. I trust him fully and he is a very decent guy, so there isn't any pressure to be upbeat or in a good mood, or even to flirt or look pretty. I mean, I'll look halfway decent I suppose. Hopefully that won't be too disappointing for him.

No comments: